“Even though brief, my experience working with students through your program has made me a better educator.”
– Rosalind “Tucky” Fussell, Former ABQ-ALC Volunteer
Volunteer Opportunities Available
Special Events Community Outreach
Volunteer Guest Speakers
ABQ-ALC is especially in need of volunteers at this time. We especially need volunteer tutors who are willing to assist instructors in the classroom or work with students one-on-one. We also need donations of computers, tablets, or any other IT equipment!
If you would like to volunteer in any capacity, you will need to complete the following:
- Request an ABQ-ALC email account using the form below. This account will be used to complete our volunteer orientation training modules. You will receive an email with your new ABQ-ALC email address and login information within 24 business hours.
- Log in to your new ABQ-ALC email account. There, you will receive an invitation to our asynchronous online training modules. You can complete these modules at your own pace.
- Once you have completed the online training modules, you will schedule an in-person training. Trainings are held once per month and are three hours long.
- Once you have completed the in-person training, you will be required to observe two (2) class sessions.
- Once you have completed all of the above steps, you will be assigned to a class/instructor or to an individual student.
Please email Nadia Kader at email@example.com if you have questions at any point in your training. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ABQ-ALC!